An easy intepretation of “The Emerald Tablet of Hermes”…
If you have any questions or want to debate any of it, feel free to message me.
1. This is true without lying, certain & most true. That which is below is like that wch is above & that which is above is like that which is below to do ye miracles of one only thing. Everything mirrors the creator…it is like the other side of a mirror with the personifications/refection of the creator. Creation imitates the creator or what the bible refers to as being “created in Gods image”. You can understand this as a child or a wise man. It is evident on the surface and also appreciated through studying the sciences. If you want more details on either approach message me bc its far too much to explain every branch so Im sticking to the root of this concept for now…
2. And as all things have been & arose from one by ye mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation. Everything came from one creator or consciousness. “By ye meditation” is self-explanatory, but it means anything is possible “of” consciousness by connecting consciously to the source (prayer/meditation/will/faith). You have to be aware of what you’re meditating on in order for this to work though. This is why people are so sensitive to the fact their history was stolen, because man doesn’t have the right to deny man his “birth right” or life-line to the creator in order to appease the lower mans insane craving to be a god by oppressing others…
3. The Sun is its father, the moon its mother, the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nourse. Keeping this as simple as possible, there is a Law of Opposites or dual nature to everything, including the creator, because it reflects the nature of the absolute. Basically, there is a masculine (father), feminine (mother), and child (creation) aspect of “god”. The earth could be considered a uterus or house of creation/child. It exemplifies the masculine and feminine personifications even down to man, woman, and children on earth. Creation is indeed beautiful on all levels and its so cool to appreciate the roles of man, woman, and child and the importance of all coming together just as the creator. Please also refer to the blog post about the “Four Suns of Kemet” for more on this and also become more familiar with the moon phases/effects/lunar calendar/etc. and the association with fertility.
4. The father of all perfection in ye whole world is here. The creator is absolute…perfect….and whole. You will have to grasp the “whole” not just certain aspects of “god” to appreciate the divine perfection that exist when the pieces come together.
5. Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth. Separate thou ye earth from ye fire, ye subtile from the gross sweetly with great indoustry. Understand how the earth and all material thins were manifested so powerfully from fire (star) and how something as simple as air is powerful/great enough to have formed so much. This conscious force consisted of the very elements that the earth is formed from…and we are also formed of those elements; hence, we are made of “clay”/elements/earth. Amazingly, matter is also a form of energy and energy is vibration (whether it is particles or waves, solid/liquid/vapor, etc.). You are vibration/frequency…but this is another topic for discussion as well…
6. It ascends from ye earth to ye heaven & again it descends to ye earth and receives ye force of things superior & inferior. Again, that which is above is below and below is above. Everything is of “god”, from the smallest to the greatest. The source of creation is everything and everything is it…it is here and of the heavens; hence, “it descends to earth receiving force of everything”.
7. By this means you shall have ye glory of ye whole world & thereby all obscurity shall fly from you. If you grasp these concepts, you will truly know the world and nothing will escape you. You will actually “get it” when asking questions about the heavens and earth once you grasp the concepts/laws that are consistent and evident in everything.
8. Its force is above all force. for it vanquishes every subtile thing & penetrates every solid thing. So was ye world created. Everything is controlled by the absolute/god because everything mirrors it…no force is greater nor can it escape its laws of existence. Everything that exists is a part of the whole/creator.
9. From this are & do come admirable adaptations whereof ye means (Or process) is here in this. The more you learn the more you will realize there is more to learn. You will appreciate the creator and what you have learned and how every question leads to more questions and more awareness of yourself and that from which you came/reflect. You will be illuminated and appreciative of the many ways you will think and rethink as you evolve…
10. Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of ye philosophy of ye whole world. Alchemy, astrology, and theurgy.
11. That which I have said of ye operation of ye Sun is accomplished & ended. You should have a clear understanding of the creator and what it does/accomplishes by now………………………………………….
1. Here are the Seven Laws that also tie into the tree of life…please see previous blog relating to the tree of life…
2. 1 - Mental
The Universe is Mental-held in the Mind of THE ALL.
The entire universe is nothing more than our thoughts - I think, therefore I am
If you believe in a creator god or a supreme creator then we are god and we are the supreme creator because WE create our own reality.
Everything that happens to us, does so, because of the decisions we make or don’t make
Our mind attracts things - soulmates, jobs, career, houses, cars, money, etc
We attract what we think - if we think positive thoughts, we attract the positive - if we think negative thoughts, we attract the negative.
You know how they say that its not the persons body that attracts you to that person (although that may be the initial attraction) - It’s their mind that keeps you with that person - When you fall in love with a person, you actually fall in love with their mind - The mind is more beautiful and more exciting than the body - If you think of the body as matter, then it is mind over matter when it comes to true love - The universe is mental - mind over matter - If you visualise what you want, it will happen (this is especially true in sports)
(AKA Visualisation & Mind)
2 - Vibration
Vibration - everything moves - even down to the sub atomic - and that includes our bodies and a solid heavy brick - that brick is not really solid - they say glass is a liquid - everything vibrates even down to the sub atomic - atoms are attracted to each other - thats why they stay together to form a whole - Attraction is at the macro level (our bodies) actually occurrs at the micro level (sub atomic) - My mind to your mind (as the Vulcans like to say) is sub atomic attraction at its best!!!
(AKA Resonance or Attraction)
3 - Cause and Effect
Cause and effect - you reap what you sow - karma - everything you do (cause) has an effect - action and reaction - what goes around comes around - ripple effect - throw a stone into a pond (cause) and the ripples spread outwards (effect)
4 - Rhythm
Rhythm - everything flows - go with the flow - the pendulum swings back and forth - anything that goes bad will eventually right itself and then go in the opposite direction - your mind can control how far the pendulum swings - Dont be too happy and you wont be too sad either - we are in control - we can alter the rhythm - we choose to change our moods
(AKA Harmony & Balance)
5 - Gender
Gender - everything has male and female characteristics - humans and animals obviously - females have some testosterone, and males have some estrogen - even language has gender - words are assigned a feminine or a masculine article.
6 - Correspondence
Correspondence - As above, so below; as below, so above - as within so without - the body is a reflection of the universe - thats why we are made of the same stuff as the stars.
7 - Polarity
Polarity - duality - everything comes in pairs and those pairs are opposites - opposites attract - yin and yang - male and female - Like and unlike - love and hate